Have Zot Artz create a customized art event for you!
We bring the tools (on loan), supplies, and an experienced artist facilitator to your site. We set everything up, paint, stamp, roll and draw with the kids and make sure you have a colorful, fun, attention-getting event with great art pieces to show for it. Paintings, art cards and boxes, shirts, and other creations can be gifts, prizes or fundraising articles. Create awareness of your organization, have a fundraiser, or entertain kids at a fair, festival, school, grand opening, or care center.
The starting price for a custom art day is $5,500.
Your Zot Artz experience and includes:
Renowned inventor and professional artist facilitator, Dwayne Szot
- Zot Artz art day featuring memorable, inclusive, and engaging activities designed so that everyone succeeds at his/her own level of ability
- Make and take and everyone contributes to the mural painting, creating their mark
- Preplanning, Skype meetings, coordination, event site set up and clean up
- Prior to event, staff and volunteers receive a Zot Artz mini training
- Use of Zot Artz adaptive art tools, including the painting wheelchair tool, pogo stamping tool, chalk drawer, art rollers and other experiential art tools
- All art supplies for the event
- Set up the day before the event
- Coaching and instructions for die cutting the painting into art cards
- Die cut machine and dies on loan for one week following the event
- Assistance in planning for virtual gallery – photo and video documentation
- Travel expenses, excluding accommodations and local transportation
Give us a call @ 269-254-8928 or send us an email @ Dwayne @zotartz.com and we can help with any questions you may have.