Momentum Toledo Art Festival, 2021 Photo by Toledo.com
We are exceptionally proud to have you as a friend and are continually amazed by how you come to embody the capacity of art and inclusion to change the world, especially during these unusual times.
We wish you and your loved one’s safe travels and an abundance of happiness, health, and good fortune during the holiday season and coming year. We look forward to seeing and hearing from many of you in the new year.
Dwayne Szot and All the Zot Artz Staff
Where We Plan to Be in 2022!
- February 5th & 6th ArtFest Fort Myers., Fort Myers, FL
- February 18th Exceptional Learners’ Collaborative, Buffalo Grove, IL
- April 11th -14th Mattie Kelly Art Foundation, Destin, FL
- May 3rd & 4th Central Louisiana Supports and Services Center, Alexandria, LA
- Stottlemyer Early Childhood and Family Development Center, Westland, MI
- Harris Hillmann School, Nashville, TN
- June 24th – 26th Chicago Abilities Expo, Schaumburg, IL
- October 8th Bolingbrook Arts Council, Bolingbrook, IL
- November 4th – 6th Miami Abilities Expo, Miami FL
Don’t see us in your area? Check with the studio for our current event list. Contact us>
You must be logged in to post a comment.