Happy New Year Everyone!
As we reflect back on 2022, we are grateful for all of the experiences we have shared with you and the friends we have made throughout the year. We look forward to 2023 and to seeing and hearing from many of you in the new year.
ArtFest Fort Myers 2023
Come paint with Zot Artz at ArtFest Fort Myers Saturday and Sunday, February 4th and 5th, 2023. This annual event features artists from around the country, music, good food, and of course, inclusive art activities. See you there!
This past September, we were fortunate enough to meet people from the Michigan Disability Rights Coalition. We came away with new friends and the gift of information that we will be sharing through this newsletter.
COVID-19 introduced many of us to the potential negative health effects of social isolation. The Michigan Disability Rights Coalition has put together the following information about social isolation and ways to help.
Where We Will Be In 2023:
- February 4th and 5th – ArtFest Fort Myers
- April 27 – Nashville, TN
- Monroe, MI – Date To Be Determined
- Gross Pointe, MI – Date To Be Determined
- June 7th and 8th – Kalamazoo, MI
- June 23 – 25 – Chicago Abilities Expo
- September 8th – 10th – Phoenix Abilities Expo
- October 13th – 15th – Ft. Lauderdale Abilities Expo
- November – CultureFest Miami